Beautiful phrases about the National Day of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are one of the events that characterize this day throughout the country, where Saudi citizens exchange the most beautiful words and phrases of greeting and congratulations on the occasion of the anniversary of the unification of the country at the hands of the brave heroes and the founding King Abdulaziz Al Saud, may God have mercy on them, and the citizen deals with this Today with great pride and pride, and through the reference website, the visitor can learn about the most beautiful short phrases about the Saudi National Day and the most beautiful words and phrases about the 91st National Day of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
About the National Day in Saudi Arabia for the year 1443
The National Day of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the raw material that people in that country eat with the most beautiful and kindest words and words, as it is the official holiday in which all categories, institutions and sectors of state work, public and private, participate in the celebration. The celebrations extend to all cities and governorates in Saudi Arabia, and are manifested by a wide range The festive events, in appreciation of the efforts of the brave ancestors and the efforts of the founding King Abdul Aziz Al Saud, the heroic godparents who made the glory of the Kingdom and illuminated its path to prosperity through universal unity.
The value of the National Day in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is attributed to the stage with which wars and divisions between tribes and kingdoms in the Arabian Peninsula ended, and the stage with which features of urbanization, construction and optimal investment in minds first and then in the rest of the economic sectors began, where the royal order was issued by the King’s Court Founder Abdul Aziz Al Saud – may God have mercy on him – on September 23, 1932 AD, which decreed the unification of all regions and lands of the country under the name of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and under the banner of Islamic monotheism that brings together the diaspora and the union (there is no god but God and Muhammad is the Messenger of God). ).
Beautiful and short phrases about the National Day of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The Saudis treat this day with great love and happiness, as it is one of the blessed days that built for them the glory of the country with its current glory and splendor. The Saudis are keen to exchange congratulations and joy, and what is said on the National Day:
- The National Day of my country, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is the day of the greatest joy in which we feel the blessing of security and safety, and the blessing of pride and pride in our homelands.
- Only brave leaders are able to create national holidays worthy of being celebrated. May God have mercy on the founding leader Abdul Aziz Al Saud, and may God have mercy on all the brave men with him.
- The Saudi National Day is not only a passing event or a temporary joy, but it is a renewal of the covenant with God who appointed us in the best countries to be the best of people for people, God willing.
- May God bless the country with its history, its people, and its rituals, and may God protect our brave leaders who know the way and follow in the footsteps, and watch over people’s comfort day and night.
- The National Day in the Kingdom is the faithfulness of the grandparents, which they performed well, and it is the test of the grandchildren. We must preserve the covenant and renew the glory of our country, God willing.
- Happy new year on the occasion of the country’s national day, may God bless you and my family and you to witness the glory of the country and the pride of the nation, may God protect the brave kings and God bless them throughout the year.
Read also: Short poems about Saudi National Day
Phrases about Saudi National Day Twitter
Social networking sites are adorned on the occasion of the Saudi National Day, as well as squares and streets, and through the Twitter platform to communicate, many of them are keen to address the most beautiful phrases of the National Day via Twitter, including:
- My country is the land of glory and honor, it is the den of Islam and the stronghold of Arabism, so every year you are the good that resides in my heart and surrounds us to fill us with a feeling of safety.
- Ninety years of glory and prosperity, ninety years of planning, work and construction, here is my country celebrating today, every year and every atom of dust in it is fine, and every Saudi citizen in it is a thousand good.
- May God bless your holidays, my country, every year and the glory of Saudi Arabia embraces the sky and embraces the clouds with pride and honor.
- Eid is to be a Saudi on this land, may God bless the pilgrims of the Messenger of God and the hometown of his companions, every year and our Saudi country a thousand good, and its brave leaders a thousand good, God willing.
- May God perpetuate that green flag in your yards, high and independent, and may God perpetuate his joy in our hearts full and wide. You have served us, O homeland, unique with love and loyalty, distinguished by prosperity, stability, security and safety. Your joy, O homeland of pride and pride, is joy for your children, wherever they are.
- 90 years of monotheism, ninety years of the banner of Islam fluttering in the heart of every Saudi, and in the heart of every Muslim around the world, congratulations to you for the glory, the state of pride and steadfastness.
Phrases of why I love my country Saudi Arabia
On the occasion of their country’s National Day, many Saudis address the most beautiful phrases and words of why my country loves the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through Facebook and Twitter, as an expression of their pride and pride in their belonging to that country, and what is said:
- It is the only country of the Two Holy Mosques, which gathers under the banner of monotheism, there is no god but God and Muhammad is the Messenger of God, so how can I not love it and fall in love with every atom of its sand.
- I love my country, Saudi Arabia, for it is the country of glory and honor, the stronghold of the Arabs’ ancestors and the starting point for the first journey of migration, here they were and from here they set out to be the nation of the Arabs that God honored with the message of Islam.
- Saudi Arabia is the country of blessing and goodness. It is the factory of brave leaders, thinkers and knights. Here we are celebrating the National Day that was 90 years ago and we are making celebrations for our children in Vision 2030 to continue with them until a hundred years.
- I love my country because it is the paradise of countries, because it resides in the depths of the soul and heart, and I yearn for it even if I miss it a little.
- A country like the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a country worthy of love, from the sand it started and to the sky it started, from the sand it made glory with the strength of the brave and the skill of wise leaders, for it is a country worthy of love.
- We have the right to cherish this affiliation and we have the right to raise our heads with pride on the National Day, as we are the grandchildren of the founding King Abdul Aziz Al Saud, who fought campaigns and struggled hard to give his people a country that guarantees them freedom and dignity.
Read also: The most beautiful poem about Saudi National Day
Saudi National Day Logo 91
The slogan and identity of the Saudi National Day in its ninety-first session is our home, as the Kingdom relies on a specific slogan for each national holiday to draw the identity of the National Day in its current session, and to redraw the frameworks of belonging between the Saudi citizen and his beloved country, in order to exchange love for it. The citizen senses that mutual love between him and the country in order to give it what it deserves of sincerity.
Where the General Entertainment Authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia adopts the National Day logo before the start of the special events on this day, and publishes the national logo booklet and the Saudi National Day event guide through its official website on the Internet, which can be accessed “from here” to familiarize the citizen with the beautiful events that It will be covered by the Saudi National Day celebrations, and the national day logo will be drawn to be present in public squares and roads, to be close to the hearts of Saudis in their different towns and cities. The identity of the Kingdom on its 91st birthday is as follows:
The most beautiful phrases about National Day in English with translation
It is one of the phrases that Saudis in the diaspora deal with and exchange with family and friends, because love and belonging to the country does not recognize any languages or geography, and in this we will tell you about the National Day in English:
- The Saudi National Day is the occasion to renew our affiliation and love for that country.
- Saudi Arabia, in my heart, is the purest wealth and the highest station. Nothing else resembles you, my country. I do not say I love you, my homeland, every year. I say I love you, my homeland, every day.Translation: Saudi Arabia in my heart is the purest wealth and the highest station. Nothing else resembles you, my country.. I do not say I love you, my homeland, every year.. I say I love you, my homeland, every day.
- The occasion of my country’s National Day. it talks about a long history and draws the features towards a bright and nascent future. I am proud of it, its faith, its identity and its achievements. I love you, my country. Translation: The occasion of my country’s national day. She talks about a long history and draws the features towards a bright and unborn future. I am proud of her, her faith, her identity and her achievements. I love you, my country.
- My country is the land of glory and honor. It is the ancient history that speaks for itself without a voice. It is the great achievements and the departure from the desert to the forefront of nations. Translation: My country is the land of glory and honor. It is the ancient history that speaks for itself without a voice. It is the great achievements and the departure from the desert to the front of nations.
- We ask God to preserve our dear country for us, and to perpetuate the blessing of security, safety and stability for us, and we pledge to keep our ambition high and lofty, every national holiday and you are fine. We have our dear country, and may it perpetuate the blessing of security, safety and stability for us, and we pledge to it that our ambitions will remain high and lofty, every national holiday and you are fine.
Phrases about the National Day in English with translation
Beautiful phrases and words about the strength of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has a wide number of strengths that every Saudi citizen is proud of, and many of them are keen to address them with the anniversary of the National Day, and what is said about the strength of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as follows:
- I am from the country of Saudi Arabia, the best of all countries, in which the Messenger Muhammad, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, was born, and in it the companions and the best of followers, may God be pleased with them all, was born. I am from those countries that embrace their pure bodies.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia enjoys a wide number of sources of strength and prosperity, most notably the strong and generous people. Congratulations to the country for you, the pride of the sons of the country. Happy New Year.
- The wealth in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is not oil, gas and phosphates, but the real wealth is the minds that work day and night to serve their children and citizens.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has a geographical diversity that no other country has. We have deserts and rivers, we have mountains and valleys, and we also have a sea coast that extends along a wide length. May God bless our country.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia plays a large role and size at the level of the countries of the world, as it is one of the twenty most important countries that sit on the throne of the most powerful economies in the world, and it was at the forefront of that summit in its year 2020.
- Saudi Arabia possesses a huge military deterrent, capable of resolving any battle for the supply of the nation and the country, and ensuring security and safety for the Saudi citizen to live a free and dignified life.
Did you know about Saudi National Day 91
Very short phrases about home
As long as the homeland is the compass to which man turns in love and belonging, and it is one of the instincts that God put in the formation of the human race, and in the Kingdom there is a great country and a loving people, and in this we list to you the most beautiful phrases about the homeland, very short:
- Home is family and family, it is a feeling of safety and relaxation, nothing can replace home.
- The unity of the homeland is the one who defines the identity of the person and defines the features of his thinking and tendencies. The homeland is us in a nutshell.
- The homeland and belonging to it are among the indicators and signs that indicate the integrity and purity of the instinct of the human being.
- A person rises with his homeland and falls in the event of his fall. The person and the homeland are in a direct relationship, and neither can survive without the other.
- The success of the nation is directly dependent on the success of the human citizen in it, and the failure of the citizen means the failure of the nation later on.
- The greatest homelands are those that increase the percentage of citizen affiliation and their love for them, where people exchange love with their homelands based on the degree of their concern for them.
Here we bring you to the end of the article in which we dealt with beautiful and short phrases about the National Day of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and moved through its lines and paragraphs to introduce the 91st Saudi National Day and introduce the most beautiful phrases and words about the homeland and phrases of why I love my Saudi country. Let us finally conclude with very short phrases about the homeland.