What others have said about us, scholars, thinkers, political writers, is evidence of the greatness and status of our nation, as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is one of the countries that leave a great impact on the hearts of everyone who comes to it, even if he spends one day in it, and why not, and it is the land from which the call of the Messenger of God was launched The Kingdom, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, to Islam, and the Kingdom has always attracted the attention of scholars and writers from all over the world to talk about it, its ancient history, its great people, and its distinctive culture. Scholars, kings and princes, as God has honored our nation and mentioned it in the Noble Qur’an.
What others have said about us, scholars, thinkers, political writers
- Ibn Baz, may God have mercy on him, said about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: “The House of Saud supported this call.
- Nasir al-Din al-Albani, may God have mercy on him, said about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: “Oh God, perpetuate this blessing in the Arabian Peninsula.”
- Al-Albani also said: “The Saudis – especially the scholars among them – are still – praise be to God – retaining their belief in monotheism, fighting polytheism and idolatry, including seeking help from other than God Almighty from the dead. “.
- Muhammad Al-Uthaymeen said about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: “I bear God Almighty’s witness to what I say, and I also bear witness to you that I do not know that there is someone on earth today who implements God’s law what this country does, and I mean: the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.”
- Sheikh Hammad Al-Ansari said: “We searched the world today and did not find a country that applies Islam, adheres to it and calls to it, except this country, and this Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the one that remained to serve Islam and the Salafist call. over all enemies.
- The scholar Ahmed Yahya Al-Najmi said: “The Saudi state reveres its scholars, reveres them and respects them, as it was not in any of the countries, nor in any of the countries, even the head of the state visits their elders in their homes.”
The sayings of scholars about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Sheikh Saleh Al-Luhaidan said in Saudi Arabia: “This country is the heart and guard of Islam, which enjoys many things of security that have no equal in the world, and it is without a doubt the best government ever in this world. – meaning the Saudi government – is the best government on the face of the earth, and for this reason every Muslim inside and outside the country must pray to God for it with steadfastness and strength in the truth and the support of the oppressed. Fair in this world, both Muslims and non-Muslims, there is no doubt that the rulers of this country are the best rulers in the countries of the world.”
- The scholar Rabee Al-Madkhali said: “The true religion is taught in these countries. The correct creed is taught in our schools, in our universities, and in our mosques. The mosques are clean of polytheistic and other heresies, while other countries are teeming with graves, polytheism, heresies and misguidance, and these countries have clean universities. Education is good. There is a separation between men and women; Heinous mixing is present in all countries of the world.”
- Some historians of the Islamic call said about Saudi Arabia: “Islamic history after the era of the Messenger and the Rightly-guided did not witness a complete adherence to the rulings of Islam as witnessed by the Arabian Peninsula under the Saudi state that supported and defended this call… and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as rulers and scholars who care about the affairs of Muslims in the whole world and are keen to Spread Islam throughout the world so that they can enjoy what this country enjoys.”
The sayings of the scholar Sheikh “Muhammad bin Ibrahim Al Sheikh”, may God have mercy on him
- The constitution of the government by which it governs is the Book of God and the Sunnah of the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, and the Sharia courts have come in order to fulfill the words of God Almighty (if you dispute about something, refer it to God and the Messenger).
- And other than this is considered from the pre-Islamic era, as the Almighty said in his dear book: “Who do you want to rule in the Jahiliyyah?
- The existence of our government is a legitimate existence, and praise be to God, its constitution is the Book of God Almighty and the Sunnah of His Messenger, peace and blessings be upon him.
- The courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia do not resort to man-made laws. Rather, their own courts are based on arbitration according to the Sharia of God Almighty and the Sunnah of His Noble Messenger, or what is agreed upon by the consensus of the nation, and arbitration with a tight ruling other than what God has approved is considered a path to unbelief and immorality.
The sayings of the scholar Sheikh “Taqi al-Din al-Hilali”, may God have mercy on him
- He said: “The Saudi people and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, under the leadership of its king, the reformer Imam, His Majesty King Faisal, and the previous imams of his predecessors, may God have mercy on them, still rule the law of God, and take the Qur’an as an imam and the Sunnah as a lamp, illuminating for him the darknesses of the worldly life by spreading security on souls, money and honor in their countries to an extent that does not exist He has a counterpart in this world… and we watch the law of the Qur’an being implemented in this unique kingdom, and the premeditated murderer is killed, the adulterers who deserve to be stoned, and those who deserve flogging are flogged with alienation, the hand of the thief is cut off, the hadd punishment is imposed on the mustache, and there is no judge in the matter. All of its parts except by the law of the Qur’an, so how can a Muslim or a fair-minded person equate between them and someone who allows what God has forbidden, and rules by other than what God has revealed.”
What kings and princes said about us, the sayings of the king, the founder of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, King Abdul Aziz, may God have mercy on him
- “I established this kingdom by the power of God alone, who supported me and helped me and who wrote me success.”
- I do not desire exaltation on earth nor corruption, but I want to return the Muslims to the first covenant, the era of happiness, the era of strength, the era of the Companions, the era of the followers, and those who followed them in goodness.
- Serving the people of the kingdom is our duty, and we serve the people with our hearts and eyes, and we see that whoever does not serve the people and is sincere in his service is considered deficient.
- My family and I will persevere in the plan as long as God wills, and we will not deviate from this plan even by a hair’s length, and we ask God Almighty for success.
- Each of my people is a soldier and a policeman, and I walk with them as one. I do not favor myself over them, and I do not follow in their rule anything other than what is good for them.
- We sacrifice our lives and resources for the sake of comforting this country and protecting it from the tampering of the abusers, and we are proud of that.
King Faisal’s sayings, may God have mercy on him
- In one of the meetings that took place between King Faisal, may God have mercy on him, and French President Charles de Gaulle, to discuss the issue of Palestine, so that he could reduce the king’s hostility towards Israel.
- President Charles de Gaulle said to the King: “You have to accept the fait accompli, for the State of Israel is no longer an alleged – as some Arabs say – but is now a country that exists in the international community.”
- King Faisal’s response to him was so strong that the French president said afterwards, “Thanks to Faisal, who made me understand the reality of the Palestine issue.”
- King Faisal’s response was as follows: “If you are asking us, Mr. President, to agree to the current situation, why did France not agree to the German occupation of it? Why did France do the work of the exiled government and fought with all its might to regain its land?”
- This strong response from King Faisal was a reason for the president to be convinced of the king’s argument and the correctness of his opinion.
The sayings of Prince Salman, may God have mercy on him, about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Prince Salman said in an interview about the homeland
“Indeed, I am proud to raise my voice and say, I am from the land of the Two Holy Mosques, whose rulers are the House of Saud, from whom we learn every day lessons in various fields of generosity, chivalry, morals, humility, and condescension.”
The worker in this kingdom despise his work in front of the work that these men do. This ancient family has ruled Saudi Arabia since King Abdul Aziz bin Abdul Rahman Al Saud, for he is the father of kings and honorable princes.
He also says:
- “I do not blame myself if she chooses, so who do I speak about in the homeland of giving, in which I testify to my Lord’s love?
- Shall I speak of the father or of his sons who succeeded him, but I will take one picture of those bright pictures.”
From the sayings of King Fahd, may God have mercy on him
- We do not claim superiority, but I assure that this country depends, after God, on its Islamic faith, and whoever relies on his true Islamic faith cannot in any way but have a very large share of advancement and rush for the good of his citizens in all fields.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is one of the countries of the Nation of Islam that is from them and for them. It arose mainly to carry the banner of calling to God. Then God honored it with serving his house and excommunicated His Prophet, thus increasing the size of its responsibility. It is what God commanded.
- Whoever sees what we are currently experiencing in terms of a scientific, urban and health renaissance, and what we were in the past when our country was a desert country, does not believe that during this record time this glorious renaissance took place, all thanks to God upon us and then thanks to our adherence to his glorious book and the Sunnah His Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace.
- This state clings to something that it cannot deviate from, which is the Book of God and the Sunnah of His Messenger.
Western sayings about Saudi Arabia
Words of pride in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and its kings were not limited to Arab scholars and thinkers only. Many writers and politicians from European countries praised the Kingdom and its rulers. Among their sayings are the following:
The sayings of Western writers about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The English writer Williams said about King Abdul Aziz: “It is rare to find a man in whom the advantages that were gathered in King Abdul Aziz are combined. Intelligent, clever, intelligent, courageous, daring, intrusive, noble in his humility, noble in his modesty.
- As the writer Williams also said: “Are there among the kings of the East who were present who would match Ibn Saud? I do not remember a strong ruler who reached the status of this king, who has no king in the Islamic world. He is the heroic soldier, the great reformer and faithful to the religion of God, and the gentle, generous, frank, steadfast, intelligent, courageous, humble to a large extent.”
- French writer André Violles said about King Abdulaziz: “He is sharp and very cautious in his speech. He looks at his interlocutor and studies him with a quick study. This is the king of the Arabian Peninsula, who has performed what looks like miracles, and established his kingdom overnight without fear, and he is far from ambitious, long and deliberative. He does not like Taking risks, and believes that preparation and study are the two means to success.”
- The writer Review Plug in the year 9 said: “King Abdul Aziz Muslim Taqi showed the qualities of a veteran politician, and his Arab intelligence was able to become the most prominent figure in the East.”
- German writer Emil Swayza said in the year 9: “King Abdul Aziz may be the only Arab man who appeared six centuries ago in the Arabian Peninsula.”
The sayings of Western politicians about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Canada’s Governor Lord Athlone said in the year 9: “When I visited Saudi Arabia I witnessed what King Abdulaziz had done for the welfare of his people. Peace and security settled in the country once torn by internal strife. I had the opportunity to witness how he was recognized as a king and leader of his people who His wisdom illuminated the path of progress in all social and cultural aspects.”
- The American officer, Major General Patrick, said: “King Abdulaziz is the wisest and most powerful leader of the Arab countries I have ever known, and he is a visionary man who is ready to lead his people to keep pace with global progress.”
- US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said of the Kingdom’s Vision 00: “Economic cooperation between the two countries remains as steady as ever and I am very excited, because the Saudi leadership is a strong and consistent partner.”
- Tillerson also said, “When American companies invest in the Saudi economy, everyone wins.”
With these wonderful words in our article entitled What Others Said About Us, Scholars, Thinkers, Political Writers, We Remember Our Homeland and Its Achievements and the Achievements of Its Kings and Emirs, and We Know Our True Place in the World.